Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome!


Hello all! There are so many great blogs out there and I thought I would give it a shot, too! I am currently in my second year teaching first grade, and I'm loving just about every moment of it. I hope this blog will be a place where teachers can share ideas or get some ideas. My plan is to post an idea of mine once a week as well as post a topic teachers can share on each week. What an exciting endeavor this could be!
     
                                                                                                                                     - Mrs. Patton

1 comment:

cassandra said...

I love your blog design..it's super cute. I have been thinking about starting my own blog as well...I've just been so inspired by all these amazing women that share their ideas! Can't wait to hear more from you!