Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Part 2!

Well, another day of ice means another day to work on my to do list! Is it sad that I love that?

I decided that I am going to actually have 4 parts to this Long Ago and Today unit. As I went back and looked at the Texas state standards, I saw that we need to also cover household items that have changed.

So, below you will find the link for Part 2: Transportation. Part 3 will be Household changes and Part 4 will be a glimpse at changes in Technology.



- Mrs. Patton





6 comments:

Claire @ Completely Claire said...

Umm love this idea!!! Thanks for sharing! :0)

Deedee Wills said...

I'm loving your stuff!

Amber said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog...and I must say I'm loving it! I am however feeling a bit discouraged that your downloads are not working properly when I try to download them. Any insight??

Mrs. Patton said...

Hmm... are you clicking on the link below the picture? It should open in google docs so that you can click file and download original. My documents are PDFs so you do need Adobe. If it doesn't work, I'd be glad to email it to you. The files are all also in my TpT store. The ones I have on here are free on there :)

Let me know if you have any other problems.

colleen.patton115@gmail.com

Amber said...

I think my computer may have been on overload last night because I just tried it and it works. Thanks a bunch for offering to email me though! :)

Lynelle said...

Hi. I'm an Australian teacher and am using your Long Ago and Today unit this term. My focus is specifically changes in technology. I'm wondering if you've actually got to do the part 4 you were talking about? This topic is now in our new Australian National Curriculum - History for Grade 2. Bet it would be a popular download for us "down under" girls. Thanks so much for sharing.