Saturday, March 19, 2011

Donors Choose Button!



I looked and looked but I didn't find any gadgets for Donor's Choose. So, instead I created my own button! You can see it on the left sidebar. A very sweet teacher just donated and her comment was "I gave to this project because I really like this Teacher's blog!" I just wanted to say thank you and let you know how much I appreciate it! If you feel compelled to donate go ahead and click on the left sidebar button for Donor's Choose. Even a dollar would be helpful!

Thanks again for your support!
-Mrs. Patton

6 comments:

Mrs. Saoud said...

I would love to know how you created this button and will it update as you get more donors?

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti
cheryl.saoud@yahoo.com

Mrs. Patton said...

I took a screen shot of the button and then uploaded the jpeg to photobucket.com. No, it will not update as I get more donors because it is simply an image. I can email you the HTML and directions later today.

Pirate Princess said...

Thank you for posting this. I was hoping to try and do the same on my page.

Ms.M said...

Oooooo, me too! It looks great. Please let me know how you did this.
My email is msk1ell@gmail.com. Thanks a million.


Ms. M
www.mak1ell.blogspot.com

morrjm said...

I would love to have the directions as well. I love your blog. Thanks so much!!
My email is theparkers04@hotmail.com.

~Jennifer
http://mrsparkerssecondgrade.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

what a great idea! good luck!:)