Sunday, March 20, 2011

Organized Before You Get to School

I don't know if you are like me, but one thing that stresses me out sometimes is packing my lunch. I try to do it the night before, but I often am drained and out of ideas. Knowing this, I created a Lunch Meal Planner and also a Dinner Meal Planner while I was at it.

I printed the file, cut it out and put it in a 4"x6" frame. Then, I just write on it with a Vis-A-V marker or a mini dry erase marker, and wipe it off when I'm ready for the next week.





I used some things from Just So Scrappy and had fun making these! Feel free to use it if you'd like! Click here to download the file!




Have a great week back to school!
-Mrs. Patton

4 comments:

Janine said...

I love this!!! The download won't work though, no permission :(

Mrs. Patton said...

Oops, sorry! Try it again!

Mrs. Hicks@hicks-thealphabetgarden.blogspot said...

I love it!! You are so right-being organized before you walk out the door in the morning is half the battle. I love this download, thanks for sharing.

Julie

Brenda said...

LOVE it!! What a wonderful idea!!