Friday, March 4, 2011

Singing on Avon Voices

Just a heads up, this is a non-teaching related post, but if you keep reading you can hear me sing. :)


(Hehe... not the best picture of me singing, but it's what was on the site!)

Well, a while ago I heard about a contest Avon was holding at www.avonvoices.com. Well, I entered and you can hear me singing a little snippet of "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion if you click here. I was almost too shy to post this, but I figured I might as well go for it! If I wasn't teaching, my dream job truly would be a Christian singer. Maybe that's still a possibility, but we'll see where God leads me. If you want to support me, I think you can leave comments or vote for me somehow. I just thought I'd give this contest a shot! So click here and listen! :)

-Mrs. Patton

1 comment:

Ladybug Teacher said...

WOW! You have a beautiful voice! I wish I could sing like that! Best of luck in the contest!!

I had a question about your word detectives post...I made something recently that I wanted to share but I wanted to talk to you first (couldn't find an email). I used the phrase "word detectives" too and I'm using it with my ELL students for word patterns (like -tion) etc. There's also a binder component for storing words. I'm not selling it...just wanted to share my papers on my blog. Do you mind? I would link back to your original post of course

Thanks for considering it. Good luck again!

Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files