Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Themed Math

Are you as ready for spring as I am? I decided to create some spring-themed word problems for my students to do in the spring time. I kinda went all out on this one... I created a packet full of word problems. It includes 50 word problems. 
Here is how I divided it out: 
  • 10 addition word problems
  • 10 subtraction word problems
  • 10 missing part word problems
  • 5 addition problems with 3 addends
  • 5 subtraction problems with 2 subtrahends
  • 5 beginning multiplication problems
  • 5 beginning division problems 
I just posted it on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Be sure to snag your copy!
 


Don't forget, I also created a spring-themed math center earlier this year. It is my Missing Numbers Cookie Jar Sort. You can snag a copy of this one at my Teachers Pay Teachers store as well.


Have a wonderful weekend!
-Mrs. Patton

No comments: