Are you as ready for spring as I am? I decided to create some spring-themed word problems for my students to do in the spring time. I kinda went all out on this one... I created a packet full of word problems. It includes 50 word problems.
Here is how I divided it out:
- 10 addition word problems
- 10 subtraction word problems
- 10 missing part word problems
- 5 addition problems with 3 addends
- 5 subtraction problems with 2 subtrahends
- 5 beginning multiplication problems
- 5 beginning division problems
I just posted it on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Be sure to snag your copy!
Don't forget, I also created a spring-themed math center earlier this year. It is my Missing Numbers Cookie Jar Sort. You can snag a copy of this one at my Teachers Pay Teachers store as well.
Have a wonderful weekend!