Friday, March 18, 2011

Thrift Store and Target Finds

Who doesn't love a good trip to Super Target or the Thrift Store? I sure do! I just wanted to share what I found:



At the Thrift store I purchased all of these book for $15! Where else can you get 27 books for $15? LOVE it!



I also hit up the Dollar Spot at Super Target. Oh how I love the dollar spot! I found these darling steel buckets and I bought 8 of them. Now, if only I knew exactly what to do with them. They are not the mini-buckets they usually have. They are about twice the size of them, but still a small size. Any ideas for games or something?







Let me know if any ideas come to mind!

Have a great weekend!
-Mrs.Patton

2 comments:

Mrs. Saoud said...

I bought them too. I keep my money, buttons, base ten blocks, and other small math supplies in the mini metal buckets.

I also picked up larger designed metal buckets in the easter sections at Target. They are soooo cute. Easter yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, and pink. Their designs are stipes, flowers, polka dots, etc. The larger buckets are $5 dollars but will become cheaper later. What's great about the larger metal buckets is that they have the same color and designs in a mini bucket (about the same as the one in the dollar spot) for $2. I will use them for center games. The larger bucket will hold papers and gameboards and the smaller bucket will hold the pieces. What a bright ways to decorate any classroom!!!!

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti

Chrissy said...

Oooohhh! Cute! Our Target hasn't received these yet. Are they large enough to hold paperback readers? Could you use them for "table trash" during cutting work? What about placing a styrofoam circle on the bottom and using it to hold pinwheels? :-)

ReadWriteSing