Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cooperative Learning

Just a quick reminder...

In celebration of over 350, I am lowering the price of my newest addition to my TpT store to $3.50. I posted about it a little bit ago, but here is a quick summary again:

My Cooperative Learning Pack includes spinners, table tents, and posters that describe the roles of group work. I think there is so much power in cooperative learning, but only if it is done with a well defined structure. If you are interested, check it out by clicking here! I'll be dropping the price to $3.50 until TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT to celebrate over 350 followers, so make sure and snag your copy now!





 
 

1 comment:

Fitriyatul Qomariyah said...

This is a nice blog about cooperative learning, and I learned a lot from reThis is a nice blog about cooperative learning, and I learned a lot from reading it, I Think SOading it, I Think SO