Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun Freebies!

Have you ever heard of Vistaprint? They are an online printing company that makes all kinds of things from business cards to banners to t-shirts. They often have sales going where you can get lots of great stuff for FREE and only pay shipping. Here are a few things I have gotten from Vistaprint:







In the picture, you can see:
  • 2 pens
  • 2 different sets of 100 postcards
  • 3 sets of 10 flat invitations (I turned them in to note cards)
  • 2 stamps
  • Sticky Notes
  • Notepad
  • Business Cards
Remember, I got all of this for FREE!!! I did have to do separate orders so I could get multiples of some things, but I am so happy with what I got! The postcards I will use to send notes home, the flat invitations I turned into personal notes from me (not just as a teacher) and I plan to use the stamps to stamp my books on the inside with my name. I don't have this in the picture, but I have also recently ordered a free banner that says "Welcome to Mrs. Patton's Patch", free t-shirt to workout in, free checks and a free canvas bag. Almost anything they offer can be customized for use in a classroom!
Go check it out by clicking on the links below:
I love FREE, don't you? 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ms. Morgart said...

Yes I do! I got my business cards through Vista Print and love them! I am going to go check it out now :)
Curls and a Smile

Hadar said...

I just ordered my business cards from Vista Print!! Can't wait til they get here!!!

Randi said...

This is wonderful and I am trying to do it now. Did you pay for shipping on all of it? It's telling me a free pen is going to cost me 6 something to ship! Please help I really do love FREE!

RoSchell said...

Hi Colleen,
I was checking out your blog last night and I saw my blog name listed under Terrific Teachers and that made my day! I was so excited to see that someone loved my work enough to share my address under their side bar.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you that meant more to me than you know...RoSchell
russ-buildingblocks.blogspot.com