Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun New Blog-- End of the year craft idea!

Hey y'all! I just came across a new blog, and already found a great idea! It's a blog called First Things First by Stephanie May. Look at this:



She had parents trace silhouettes of the students, and then they filled it with words that described themselves from magazines. I'd love to do this for an end of the year project. Maybe they could even find words to describe each other! Go check out her blog by clicking here. If you want to check out this post specifically, click here. You should follow her too so you can keep up with her great ideas!

Also, don't forget that tonight is the last night to enter my contest. Scroll down to enter to win 2 things from my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Remember there will be FOUR winners! I'm so excited!

Lastly, head on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking the link on the sidebar if you want to purchase Phonics Friends for 40% off!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing! You are right - the blog is cute! I love your blog too though!
Mrs. Saylor’s Log

newmanm said...

Too cute!! My 3rd graders would love this!!

-Megan

Lory said...

I'm always a day late and a dollar short :) This looks fabulous!!
Lory
Lory's Page

Stephanie May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie May said...

Thanks for sharing my blog, Colleen! I am just getting started with this blogging world and am already hooked. Good stuff!