Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm on Teaching Blog Addict and a discount for you!

Hey y'all! Hope you are having a restful Sunday! I just wanted to be sure you were aware of a new blog called Teaching Blog Addict.

At Teaching Blog Addict, Tamara is working hard to get the blogging community together. She wants up to 100 blog authors to publish ideas on her blog so it can be a rich and easy resource for you. If you are interested in being a part of her blog, contact her. She is very fast at getting back to you!

Also, I am just floored at the amount of followers I have. Over 350... WOW! Thanks for your support (and the comments, too), it is so encouraging to me. In celebration, I am lowering the price of my newest addition to my TpT store to $3.50. I posted about it a little bit ago, but here is a quick summary again:

My Cooperative Learning Pack includes spinners, table tents, and posters that describe the roles of group work. I think there is so much power in cooperative learning, but only if it is done with a well defined structure. If you are interested, check it out by clicking here! I'll be dropping the price to $3.50 until Wednesday to celebrate over 350 followers, so make sure and snag your copy now!




Don't forget to snag your copy before Wednesday at midnight! 

Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Bussey said...

Just bought this- looks like a GREAT set!
Thanks
Leslie
www.fabinfirst.blogspot.com