Friday, April 1, 2011

Organization Week Day 6: Language Arts Block

We made it to Friday... wahoo! Not that I was worried or anything... :-)

Today is day 6 of Organization Week and the topic is Language Arts Block. You can share anything you have about Writing Workshop, Reader's Workshop, Guided Reading or whatever else you think might fit! I'd love to hear your ideas!

I would like to share about my Guided Reading organization.




As you can see in the pictures, I have clear plastic drawers that I purchased at Wal-Mart, I made labels for the different things, and attached them to clothespins yet again!

Here are some printables for you from my Guided Reading Binder:






They will be available for free for my FAB-U-LOUS readers during Organization Week! After that, I will post them to TpT. So... download them now!  They will be available on TpT very soon!

Now... TAG YOU'RE IT!!!  :-)

It's your turn to leave comments with your ideas or link up a blog post. Don't forget to grab my button below if you link up!


 Mrs. Patton’s
Patch


I am sad to say that tomorrow is the last day of organization week, but all good things must come to an end! Let's end Organization Week with a blast of ideas! The topic is very open-- "Student Records and Anything Else"! Get your posts ready!

3 comments:

KindergartenWorks said...

Such great ideas! Wish I could've put my photos together fast enough and described them with enough clarity in time! Finally posted mine here...KindergartenWorks: guided reading - space planning

Unknown said...

Where did you get your fonts? Specifically the one with bunting?

Ms. Corley said...

I looked in your tpt and didn't see your great GR binder outlines...I would love a copy of them!!