Sunday, April 24, 2011

Phonics Friends Suggestions?

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are enjoying a restful day with your family! I'll have to post a little later about the Easter Bunny coming to our classroom :)

While I've got your attention, I'm curious if you have any suggestions for more Phonics Friends. I had a request to create Phonics Friends for diphthongs and r controlled vowels. Any other suggestions? I'd love to create more, just let me know what you need! I'm also thinking of making a set just for the letter sounds so they could be used in Preschool and even the beginning of Kindergarten.



Leave me a comment if you have a request!

By the way... once I get to 400 followers, I'll be having a giveaway, so get ready!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Boldy Go Where Ones Go said...

You are a great little Easter present!
Thank you for all your hard work!
I really value the excellent job you do each and every time I visit your blog!
http://eduk8m.blogspot.com/