Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog List

Here is a resource that I wanted to share with you... it's a list of teaching blogs by grade level. I created it to share with my school so other teachers could find some great ideas, too! DISCLAIMER: This is by no means a complete list! If your blog is on here it's not because I don't like it... in fact, I had to stop midway through for grades K and 1 because I was afraid it would begin to overwhelm someone who was new to the whole teaching blog thing!

Feel free to use it or add to it if you'd like to share it with your school, as well.

 
Grade Level Blog List -

Enjoy your long weekend!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Hadar said...

This is awesome!! Thanks for sharing my blog too :)

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

Mrs. Saoud said...

Great List. If you are updating at any time, I'm second grade and have a TPT store.

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti

The Peterson Family said...

Love this - thank you for sharing!

Julie said...

Totally awesome!! What a great resource! If you end up updating could you add my TpT?? I don't have a ton on there yet but I plan to create a lot more this summer.

Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Colleen said...

I'm always looking for blogs to follow about teaching. Thanks for putting this together!

Colleen
http://successinbloom.blogspot.com

The Lesson Plan Diva- A 1st grade blog said...

Great Resource!

http:lessonplandiva.blogspot.com

Deedee Wills said...

Yay! Thank you! This will be great for our new teachers!

Like the new look-BTW!
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Dual Kinder Teacher said...

Oh yay! Thanks for including me. I love finding new teacher blogs :)