Sunday, May 1, 2011

Check this out...

Have you ever heard of the blog called Lory's Page? Well, I just found it after she commented on one of my posts and I am so glad that I did! She has sooo many free things available to download. I love that we can support each other with Teachers Pay Teachers (I do the same thing with stuff I worked really hard on), but it's nice to find people who are still sharing so much for free!

I really like this packet she has for an Amelia Bedelia book:


Looks great! Go check it out by clicking here! This is definitely a blog to follow!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Katie King said...

Wow... thanks for the tip! She has gobs of great stuff!

Katie
Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Lory said...

Ohhh... you are so sweet. Thanks for your kind words. I hope someone can save themselves a minute or two and use something on my blog. I love to teach and create. xo
http://pattonspatch.blogspot.com/2011/05/check-this-out.html

Kinderpond said...

Well I am glad that she commented too!


Jennifer

Kristin Young said...

Thanks for sharing! I love finding a new good blog. I'm hosting my first Giveaway this week so please stop by and enter! :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

csturch said...

I found her blog just yesterday and I love it! Thanks Lory!

http://www.technologyinhighheels.blogspot.com

mrs.tabb said...

nice! I love giving/getting freebies too!
i'm going to go follow her now =)
mrs tabb

www.anotherdayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Wow, what a great find! Thanks for sharing!
Michelle
http://msmichellesclassroomblog.blogspot.com/