Tuesday, May 17, 2011

End of the Year Evaluation

This year I decided I wanted to send home an evaluation form so the parents could give me some honest feedback. I thought I would share the form with you in case you'd like to edit it. I left it in a Microsoft Word Format so you can edit it. If you'd like it in PDF from, let me know and I'll email it to you!

I feel like I am neglecting this blog a bit, too, but you know how the end of the year goes! Sorry if you're not feeling like you're getting enough from my blog!


Teacher Evaluation


Click the picture to download!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Plants seeds of knowledge...for our future! said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing! I will be sending this home just as soon as I get it translated into Spanish!
Thank you!
Jenea
www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com

Kristin Young said...

That's a great idea. Are you having parents somehow turn it in anonymously or just having the kids bring them back in?

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been thinking about sending home an eval this year too. Thanks for sharing what you send home!
Primary Inspired

Mrs. Patton said...

Kristin-

The parents just turn it in by sending it back in their child's folder.

Rachelle said...

Mrs. Patton,

I love this idea, but it SERIOUSLY scares me to send it out. I consider myself a good teacher, but I'm scared of those parents who are harsh. If I get one negative comment on it, my heart will BREAK! How has it gone for you?

Miss Griffin said...

@Rachelle - I was thinking the same thing. It would totally break my heart too! The feedback would be great though... maybe I'll do something like that but without the comments section.

Mrs. Patton said...

Rachelle and Miss Griffin-

At first I was a little worried about how I'd take any kind of criticism, but it's not so bad. Honestly, the comment section is the best part because they can explain their thinking. It's how I get the best feedback. A number means nothing without the reason!