Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ever heard of...


... Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a site where you can earn what they call Swagbucks when you search through their search engine, answer surveys, shop through links on their website at your normal online stores, participate in special offers, and more. You can then purchase things with the Swagbucks you earn in their store. My favorite thing to earn is a $5 Amazon giftcard. They are only 450 Swagbucks, and don't take too long to earn. This is perfect for us teachers because Amazon.com usually has the cheapest or close to the cheapest price on anything you could want for your classroom. I don't spend too much time on Swagbucks, but when I have a few minutes here and there, I do and then I can get things for free! Want to join? Click on the button that says "Sign-up" on the Swagbucks widget on this post or at the bottom of this page.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Mc said...

I have been using Swagbucks for over a year now! I always use my bucks for the Amazon gift cards too!! It is so easy, love it!!
~ Mrs. Mc
Little Literacy Learners

Blogger said...

SwagBucks is an high paying get-paid-to website.