Monday, July 11, 2011

New Shop and a Sale!

Have you heard of Teachers Notebook? It's a lot like Teacher Pay Teachers in that you can buy items form other teachers, but there is something different about Teachers Notebook. With every purchase you make on Teachers Notebook, you can earn points. With the points you earn, you can redeem them for fun rewards. I am so excited about this new site!

I have decided to create a store on Teachers Notebook, and am working on uploading products as we speak. If you've had your eye on my Phonics Friends unit or my Writing Interactive Notebook Pack, run on over to my Teachers Notebook store. Both items will be listed at $4.00 through Wednesday, July 13. You'll earn points towards a reward, too!




Interested in starting your own shop?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Busy Bees said...

I have heard so much about this Teachers Notebook today. I will have to check out your store!! This sounds like a great opportunity!! I just found your blog and became a follower. It is awesome!!
BusyBees

Chrissy said...

I hope this new venture is a blessing for you! I will definitely check it out!

ReadWriteSing

YearntoLearn said...

Popping by to say Hi. You were spotlighted in my Blog Mix Linky Party.

Yearn to Learn Blog

Sarah said...

I've heard of Teachers Notebook - I'd love to hear how it compares to TpT :)

Mrs. Lochridge said...

Don't you just love the layout and ease of Teacher's Notebook?! I am impressed so far.

First Grade Factory