Thursday, August 4, 2011

Math Workshop Management Plan

Remember how I went to CAMT a few weeks ago? I told y'all that I attended as many classes as possible that relate to math workshop. Well, I got lots of ideas and compiled them into my own math workshop plan. You can use all of the things from Debbie Diller's Math Work Stations when you implement the plan. I call it the LINK Math Workshop Framework. Doesn't it sound so professional? Hehe! I did spend quite a bit of time coming up with the plan and creating this document that outlines the different components.

PLEASE leave me your comments and questions! I'd love to know what you think.

I know I said I was going to post the 5 week plans for launching math workshop in my TPT store, but so far I only have completed one week. If I don't complete it before my sale ends, I will extend the sale so you can purchase it at the discounted price.

Whew! Who knew this would be such a large endeavor?



Photobucket

9 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for posting! I was worried I missed the notification from TPT or something. {and I REALLY want it!!} :) Thanks for your hard work!

meostressed said...

Wow! This looks awesome. Certainly makes me think more about how I want to run my math time this year with my Kdg students!

Mrs. Saoud said...

Wow! You look like you've put lots of effort into planning. Looking forward to seeing your file on TpT!

Best Wishes,

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti

Melissa said...

Thank you SO much for all of your hard work- I love it and I eagerly await your unit on TPT.

Beth said...

This looks great! This looks similar to the system we used last year although we didn't call it this. Thank you!

Primary Connections

Beach Teacher said...

Looks great:)

Patti Wilson said...

AMAZING! You definitely have put a lot of time and thought into this framework! I love the idea of using this time to pretest for a skill that will be taught in 2-3 weeks. Why have I never thought of that? :)
I have tried in the past to implement stations or centers and they have never stuck. This summer I read lots of blogs and other resources to help in the hopes that this will be my year!

Thanks for sharing and look forward to hearing about your success!

pwilson4.blogspot.com

Runde's Room said...

WOW! This looks amazing so far! Congratulations on all your hard work so far! (I can empathize - I'm trying to finish (start) my full writer's workshop plans for the year). Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to see the finished product!
Runde's Room

abby said...

This looks great! I love LINK as an acronym - I've been trying to come up with one myself :)

abby
msalleysclass.blogspot.com