Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun, Free, Easy Technology!

Fun, free, easy technology... sounds good, huh? Wish it was all free!

A few weeks ago I told you about Vokis. I learned about them from my principal during our beginning of the year professional development. Well, another tool she told us about was Xtranormal Videos. These are really fun. You can pick the characters, the background, the motions they do, and you get to type the text. Here is one I just made:

Thomas and Olivia-Shapes
    by: caf0117





I can't wait to show this to my kids. We are talking about shapes, and this is just another way to get them excited about it!

Leave me your email address in the comment box if you'd like me to invite you to create an account. Although this site is free, you have to get points to make moves. You can get points by inviting people to create an account. (I was able to make 2 movies before I needed more points)

Happy movie making!


Photobucket

16 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Please invite me to create an account: ktbailin at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Ms. Whiteley said...

I love what you have created. Please invite me to create an account: ra2winters at yahoo dot come. Thanks!

Nicole said...

I would love to be invited! nikkidanielle {at} gmail.com. Thanks!

Jackie Abeyta said...

I love your video! I would love an invite! jackielynn03@gmail.com. Thanks!

Caroline Brantley said...

Love it! Please invite me to create an account.
brantcc@bay.k12.fl.us

Debra said...

Too cute! Please invite me. Yes. I can't wait. ;)

debrastin@gmail.com

Amazing Amanda said...

I love this! Please invite me.
beana@wl.k12.in.us

Erika said...

So cool! Please send me an invite.
peschaff@bresnan.net

Erika
2B Honey Bunch

leslie said...

I love it! Please invite me. Thank you so very much.
swilsbach@aol.com

Colleen said...

This looks like fun! Please invite me.
colleen3001@gmail.com

THE HOLLIMAN'S said...

mjodee@yahoo.com
This is so awesome. My kids will love this

Mrs. Joanna Brockhoff said...

This sounds great! Please send me an invite:
joanna.brockhoff@stpsb.org

Cam thaden said...

Please send me an invite. cthaden@usd325.com. Thanks!

Linda McCardle said...

Please invite me to create an account
Linda
iluvkdg@gmail.com

Mrs. Miner said...

oooooh! Yes, I'd love to have an account! Never heard of it---too cute!
Krissy
Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

Deda said...

Such a neat idea. Please invite me to create an account. oshellm@flaglerschools.com

Thank you,
Malissa