Saturday, October 29, 2011

Great FREE Clipart Find

I recently came across the blog called The Scrappin Cop. I found it because I was looking for some cute doodle frames to use in items I create for my class and TPT. She has SO many awesome things on her site! Best of all, it is FREE! If you intend to use it in products on TPT or Teacher's Notebook, you can buy a $2.00 Commercial License per download, or you can buy a $20.00 license for ALL downloads. I bought the $20 license because there were so many things I found that I'd like to use.Go check it out now! Well, only if you have the time because it's easy to get pulled in.


If you don't have the time, click here check out the doodle frames I used in my Patterns All Around Unit.

Enjoy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Booky4First said...

Thank you! I have been searching for just this to use!!!! Thanks to you I have just finished a learning activity for Word Work for next week!

Crystal said...

That site is great!! I have been looking for those various frames. I will definitely be purchasing a $20 license. It is well worth it!!