Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

I am one of the Teaching Blog Addict authors participating in 25 Days of Christmas. I want to share with you a recipe that has become a tradition in my family. Every Christmas morning, my brother and I would wake up to the smell of my mom's fabulous (and EASY to make) Monkey Bread. Now, I make it every Christmas morning for my husband and myself. There are lots of recipes floating around on Pinterest and the Web for Monkey Bread, but this one is simple and easy. She did not come up with the recipe, but it is a great one! Click the image below and right click to save. Enjoy!


If you enjoy this recipe, I'd love for you to show your appreciation by voting for me. I have a grant application on We Are Teachers, and the person with the most votes wins an iPad2, an iPod Touch, and $100 for their classroom. 2nd-5th place get an iPod Touch and $100. In the last few days, my competitors have shot up about 1,000-1,200 in votes which seems a little fishy to me... just sayin'... With every valid email you have, you can vote. The best part is, if you vote for me, you can drop me a line here and be entered into my giveaway!
Thanks in advance for your support!



Photobucket

7 comments:

S. Parker said...

Thanks for hosting today! The monkey bread looks so delicious. I've never had it before. I may have to make this prior to Christmas.
I'm on my way to vote for your project. Good luck.

Mrs. Faust said...

I voted for you! Good luck! Thanks for sharing.

Kreative in Kinder said...

Voted!!!
<>< Crystal

Kinderpond said...

I will have to try out this recipe- I have tried two other ones and weren't the best lol

Jennifer

PS and I voted :)

Tina said...

Thanks for hosting. I am from Australia and am a little bemused by your first ingredient...'cans of biscuit'?? I am off to google!! The monkey bread looks so delicious, if I can find the ingredients, I would love to make it! I am also hosting day 2, I would love for you to stop by for my Aussie Picture Book Giveaway :)
Tina

Good Morning Mrs Rubie

Jodi said...

I love Monkey Bread. Yum!!!

Jodi
Fun In First

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Yummy! I love Monkey Bread! And I have already voted. ☺