Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Project Status...

Posted! I am so excited about this Donor's Choose project I just posted. I decided to submit another project for a few reasons:
  1. I have had success with 3 so far.
  2. Donations are tax-deductible.
  3. I found out that you can pretty much search for codes to match donations anytime.
  4. My kids are SUPER curious and need non-fiction books on a kindergarten level.
I just donated to the project and typed in the code YELP at check-out to get my donation matched. Pretty cool! If everyone who donated to my project used this code, it could be finished in half the time, with half the donors, and half of the cost! I also found the code Red Stamp, but didn't get the chance to try it out as you can only use one match code per donation.


If you haven't checked out Donor's Choose, you should. It's a great way to get resources for your kiddos. Also, if you would like to get a head start on your tax deductions for 2012, I'd LOVE your support! Every dollar helps... especially with match codes! 

Thanks so much for your support of this blog. I appreciate each and every one of you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good luck! I recently had a project for leveled nonfiction books funded over winter break. The shipment just arrived last week and my students were super excited!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens