Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Look in My Plan Book- 02.13.12

Here is what I am planning to do next week in math. 

Click either picture to download my plans.

LINK Plans


LINK
Plans


If you are unfamiliar with my math workshop framework, click the picture below to download the sample and learn more!
LINK Plans


Click the pictures below to link to the freebies and priced products mentioned in my plans. There is also a link the the app I will encourage my kids to use this week.

This game is called Balance Up. It is from the Teachers Pay Teachers store called From the Pond. I love it for introducing number combinations.

Balance
Up

  
 I am using this with conversation hearts and plastic baggies to practice number combinations.
Number
Combos


 I am introducing this game in small groups to my kids who are ready for combining higher numbers.
Roll and Cover


Weighing Freebie


Playdough Freebie


Weighing Freebie


Buggy


Arctic Length


 Hope these are helpful! If you've got a second, let me know what you think. I just love comments!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Crayons and Curls said...

Great stations! Thanks for sharing! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Kristin said...

Hi Mrs. Patton,
I have been following your blog for a while and am so excited to share with you my newly finished blog! Come check it out:
http://kristinlynnsworld.blogspot.com/

Kristin

Deedee Wills said...

Colleen! These look wonderful!!!! I love how you plan your Math Workshop! Love! Love! Love!

vicky1970 said...

Hi there,
I am so glad I found you. I too am a christian. I currently teach first grade and have a brand new blog. I would love for you to stop by and tell me what you think. Have a blessed Sunday!
~ Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After