Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sweet Work Display


I've just added this display to my classroom. We have been rating our behavior, work, and even knowledge of a subject with cupcakes. (To learn more about this, click here.) 

When I notice work that has gone above and beyond (a 4 cupcake), it gets a special cupcake stamp and goes on display for everyone to see the excellent work. I took this picture when it first started, but it is full now and I am now getting to switch them out. The students just love to have their work on display!



Also, I will be participating in the Teachers Pay Teachers Leap Day sale on Wednesday, February 29th. I will be offering 20% off in my TPT store, and TPT has the code L2PNY for an additional 10% off. That's up to 28% off the products in my store! Be sure to check it out on Wednesday.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! Anything I could use to motivate my students to give me their BEST work all the time would be great. My kids are all s competitive with each other as it is, this would probably work really well for them! Thank you for sharing!

Sarah
www.thefabulousfirstgrade-sarah.blogspot.com

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Very sweet!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Cute idea! Love your cupcake theme.
Buzzing with Ms. B