Sunday, March 4, 2012

Free Game to Use with Playing Cards

 
I was going to do another Look in My Plan Book for you, but this week and the last week I have been using games mainly from Investigations. (That is one of the resources we pull from for our math curriculum.) I didn't think it would be too helpful for those of you who don't use Investigations. So, instead I decided to share a freebie with you that I will be using in my class in a few weeks.

If you want to work on number combinations to 10, then this is the freebie for you. All you need is to print the board and I Can cards I made for you, and then add a sorted deck of playing cards. 


Enjoy!
 Don't forget to leave feedback. I love to read your comments!

P.S.- I've been really into 10 frames lately ever since I created that set of flash cards. I'm working on a mini-unit filled with games to use with the 10 frames cards. I hope to finish it before Spring Break! 5 days for me... :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Kinder Garden said...

Hi there! I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for posting about DonorsChoose.org... you inspired me to post a project of my own and I am humbled to say it has been funded in less than 2 weeks! Thanks for sharing your experiences with the site, without you I would not have even known the site existed! :)

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Love it! Thank you!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Janet said...

Thanks for the great idea to practice number combinations. I can not wait to try it in my classroom.

tmarie said...

Thanks! Your playing board will come in handy! We play the exact same game except we call it making 10. The kiddos often forget to replace their cards. Your playing board will help remind them!
Tessa
Spotlight on Kindergarten