Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FREEBIE- Roll, Say, Write

 
For those of you on your Spring Break, I hope you are enjoying it and soaking it up! It's a perfect day for Spring Break here in Texas. :)

Last week I was doing some ongoing math assessments in my classroom, and noticed that a handful of my students could use more practice with identifying and writing numbers in the teens correctly. One of my sweeties suggested I make the Roll, Say, Write game with teen numbers, so here it is! 

I created dice, boards with numbers to trace, boards with blank spaces, and an I Can card.

Enjoy!


Roll, Say, Write Teens -

Don't forget to leave a comment if you download the freebie. I read every single one!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for the Roll, say, Write Freebie. it will definitely get used alot!

megandw said...

This is definitely something my kiddos need practice with too!
THanks:)

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

Don't you LOVE it when one of your little sweeties gives you an idea to use. Like a freebie, or another way to phrase something. I think as a successful teacher you have to be willing to learn from your students.

KinderBugs said...

Thank you for the Roll Say Write Freebie! A few of my kinders are still struggling with these!
Dana

Ngelica said...

Thanks for this freebie

Deborah said...

Thank you for taking the time to make and share this. Blessings!

bsamples said...

Thank You!!
Bea