Thursday, March 22, 2012

More and Less Bump

I don't know about you, but I love the game Bump! It is a fun, fast paced way for kids to practice number operations. As I was thinking about what my kiddos need next week, I decided to create a different version of bump... one that focuses on 1 more, 1 less, 2 more, and 2 less.

I just finished creating an adorable game board with my new favorite program, Adobe Illustrator.

I uploaded it, and it's ready for you to check out!


Do you have any favorite games for working on the concept or 1 or 2 more and less?
Photobucket

2 comments:

EnRiching Kinders said...

I am your newest follower. I took you over 1500! I came by to check out your ten frame post. Please come by and check out my new blog.

enrichingkinders.blogspot.com

Lory said...

You always have the cutest ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lory
Lory's Page