Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Bunny Applications

Just before Easter, we spent some time in Writing Workshop creating Easter Bunny Applications. We had so much fun brainstorming what the Easter Bunny did and what kinds of things they are good at that would make them a good Easter Bunny. 

*As a side note... as much as I love using chart paper and writing things out, sometimes it's easier to turn on the projector and brainstorm together on something like PowerPoint. I love using it because I can type so much faster than I can write, and it is SO easy to erase if I make a mistake! You may want to consider it for something you will only need once. Save some trees... :)*

I found the Easter Bunny Application from Mrs. Williamson here. You'll probably want to check out her awesome blog!

Then, they worked together to fill out the applications and made their faces look more like Easter Bunnies.  Aren't they precious?








Photobucket

6 comments:

Miss Trayers said...

OMG-I just love that idea! What a great real-world application for them. I'm trying to think what other holidays are coming up where I can have them do something similar...hmmm. Definitely will bookmark this idea for next year. Thanks so much for sharing!

Jen said...

These are so precious! I am totally doing this next year! Thank you for sharing! :)

Jen

http://jenskinderkids.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Those are cute!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Super cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Saoud said...

I love these! Great Idea.

Cheryl

Lita Lita said...

I love the idea. I'm doing this next year!