Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIY for the Classroom

Can you believe it is already the middle of July? My goodness... where has the summer gone?

Have you been getting things checked off your to do list?

Remember mine? Unfortunately I haven't gotten too much checked off. Instead, I added things after I completed them in order to check them off. :) Somehow sorting through EVERYTHING in the apartment before we move and pack has kind of taken over my life...

One thing I have been up to is posting on a new collaborative blog called Classroom DIY. There are some great ideas on there that you might just want to add to your to-do list!

Here are a few of my posts from this summer:







If you've been following my blog for a while, you may recognize a couple of those, but these posts have step by step directions. I've got a few new things up my sleeve for my next two posts, so I'll let you know when they go live in the next couple of months.

Hope you are relaxing and checking things off your to-do list!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Miss Trayers said...

I know, it's just going by soooo fast! My to-do list has gotten a little dusty. :) Thanks for the link to the DIY site-lots of great stuff there to add to my list!

NotJustChild'sPlay

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

You'll be so glad you went through everything before moving! Good luck with your to do list.

~~~Jodi from THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM~~~
Saving Teachers Time and Money

Katherine said...

This summer is flying by! Thank you so much for sharing your classroom DIY site. I really want to make those sight word bottles!

:)

Blessings of Teaching

Lisa R. said...

I love your ideas!! Your sight word bottles & question sticks are now on my to-do list!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Just Wild About Teaching said...

wow the posters came out so good.im your newest follower drop by


justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

Mrs. B Best said...

Such clever ideas! Thank you for sharing :) I am your newest follower. I hope you stop by my blog soon.

http://mrsbsbest.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Love the sight word bottles! Super cute!
☼ Kate
To The Square Inch

Grade School Giggles said...

I really like your sight word bottles. They would be very engaging for the little ones.
✿April✿
Grade School Giggles