Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Classroom Theme Freebie

I hope everyone is enjoying the end of their summer... I'm excited for school to start soon, but of course wouldn't mind a few more days added onto summer... :)

I've been a busy girl working on some new things for Teachers Pay Teachers. I decided I wanted to have different things that matched the colors of my "Patch" so I created these Rainbow Dot letters and numbers. By the end of the week, I will have a whole packet with pendants, table labels, welcome signs, and bigger bulletin board letters for sale on TPT. You, being a sweet follower, can download the calendar numbers and the letter cards for free!



Also, be sure to check out my Teacher's Notebook store as well. Things will be on sale there Aug 9-Aug 13.

I'll also have things on sale for the big Teacher's Pay Teachers sale starting Aug 12.

I'll be back really soon with some great apps I have come across and my classroom theme packs as they are created.

Have a great night!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erlyne said...

Thank you for the colorful freebie! I may use them for centers. :o)