Monday, August 13, 2012

Free Bee and Chameleon Clipart

... sound a little random? I know they don't go together that well, but it happens to be the mascots my teaching partner and I picked for our home classes.

Since we will be switching classes so often and need to have book boxes for each class, it's easier if each group has a name. In my room, we will be the bees or las abejas, and in his room they will be the chamelons or los camaleones. :)

I created clipart for some signs and book box labels I'll be making. Feel free to use these pictures in your own creations. Just be sure to give the credit to me for the images, please!



 

Hope you can make some cute stuff... I'd love it if you'd share!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Maria Antos said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing!

Sharon Warner said...

Thanks so much for making these! I used one for my team's website... our mascot is a bee!

Melissa M said...

Thank you SO much!! I needed a chameleon for this product (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Preschool-Story-Collection-QR-Codes-Great-for-listening-centers-1334858) to have something to go with the book
A Color of His Own. I linked to your blogpost on the credit page. I'm so glad you posted this!! :) ~Melissa
Teacher Treasure Hunter