Monday, July 29, 2013

North Texas Bloggers Come Meet With Us!


I was so excited when Mrs. Thompson from Adventures in Teaching contacted me about a North Texas blogger meet up.

We decided to pull something together rather quickly right before we all start back to school. 

If you want to travel to the DFW area, or already live here, come and meet up with us! We've already picked out an AWESOME place and have some great goodies from my favorite SUPERSTAR bloggers and TPT sellers. I've also got some great ideas cooking for what special things I should make for you! I kinda think I'd love to be a party planner if I wasn't a teacher. You won't want to miss this!!!

If you are interested, contact Mrs. Thompson at adventures.inteaching@yahoo.com for all the details.
 
Seriously, you won't want to miss out on this! Can't wait to meet all of you North Texas teachers! :)

Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

I live in Houston, but maybe able to make a day trip. Where are you meeting at and what time? My email is bagoings@gmail.com

Haley said...

I can't wait to hear all the details!! :)
Haleymoconnor@gmail.com :)

Nikki T said...

I am in "funky town." This sounds like a fun way to meet other local teachers/bloggers. :)
~Nikki T
Smart Tarts Learning