Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Very Soon...

Back to School on Monday to be exact! I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown by! 

Between moving into our FIRST house, getting ready for my kids that I met last Thursday, and getting ready for our North Texas blogger meet up tomorrow, I've been pretty busy!

Over the last two weeks, I mainly focused on getting my room in progress and moving into our house. When I walked into my room two weeks ago, this is what I saw:


It may look like a pretty clean slate to you, but one thing was missing... all of my boxes!!!

Turns out there was a leak in the roof/flood and all of my things got moved into this room along with 4 other people's things. It was quite a task to find all of my belongings among the others.


This is a picture of part of my room as I was in progress.


Unfortunately, I don't have any others for you. Don't know why I didn't think to take them yet. I promise I'll post pictures next week. I have to show you what I did for our Meet the Teacher, too. It was wonderful! I even had all of my kids show up this year. Wahoo!

On another note, I'm sure you've already heard about the big TPT sale which starts tomorrow!


I would highly suggest filling your cart tonight so you can have all of your goodies ready to go!

I haven't said too much on my blog about my TPT items lately, but I did want to point out a few that are new.






If you haven't checked the next few out, you may want to. They are very popular!





I will have my items 20% off now through Tuesday even though the sale only runs through Monday. Get them on sale now while you can!

I can't wait to share my classroom photos, my blogger meet up photos, and my new blogging series! :)
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: