I've linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching's Five for Friday Linky Party
It's already Friday?!?!? The summer flies by so quickly! I have been a busy girl! Look and see what I've been up to:
- I've been working so hard on my Back to School Unit. I did end up deciding to call it "Not Your Normal Back to School Unit" because it's really not. It has deeper thinking and differentiation ideas throughout the entire thing! Can't wait to share it! (Probably tonight or tomorrow afternoon!) You can check out a sample of it that I couldn't wait to post here.
- I've been working with Mrs. Thompson from Adventures in Teaching on our North Texas Blogger meet up. It's gotten huge... maybe the biggest one I've heard of! :) Can't wait to meet these lovely ladies!
- I've also been working on my first post for my Teaching Strategies Linky Party. It starts tomorrow, so I hope some of you plan to share something! Read more about that here.
- My room isn't ready for me to work on yet, so instead I've been working on creating things for it. I've been working on my star themed decor and have created banners, table signs, and clock labels.You can click on the words to check them out. P.S.- The banners are free!
- I've also enjoyed spending time with my husband. I know I posted this picture last week, but for some reason I like the picture. It's weird that I like one with those completely unattractive 3-D glasses... :)
I hope your to-do list is winding down as the school year approaches and that you get your last bits of relaxation in, if that's possible, as you get ready for the year!