Friday, August 2, 2013

Five For Friday


It's already Friday?!?!? The summer flies by so quickly! I have been a busy girl! Look and see what I've been up to:

  1.  I've been working so hard on my Back to School Unit. I did end up deciding to call it "Not Your Normal Back to School Unit" because it's really not. It has deeper thinking and differentiation ideas throughout the entire thing! Can't wait to share it! (Probably tonight or tomorrow afternoon!) You can check out a sample of it that I couldn't wait to post here.

  2. I've been working with Mrs. Thompson from Adventures in Teaching on our North Texas Blogger meet up. It's gotten huge... maybe the biggest one I've heard of! :) Can't wait to meet these lovely ladies!

  3. I've also been working on my first post for my Teaching Strategies Linky Party. It starts tomorrow, so I hope some of you plan to share something! Read more about that here.



  4. My room isn't ready for me to work on yet, so instead I've been working on creating things for it. I've been working on my star themed decor and have created banners, table signs, and clock labels.You can click on the words to check them out. P.S.- The banners are free!


  5. I've also enjoyed spending time with my husband. I know I posted this picture last week, but for some reason I like the picture. It's weird that I like one with those completely unattractive 3-D glasses... :)

I hope your to-do list is winding down as the school year approaches and that you get your last bits of relaxation in, if that's possible, as you get ready for the year!

Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Mrs. Thompson said...

Hello my sweet friend! I love those star themed labels! Very cute. See you soooooon! :)

Mrs. Thompson
Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
My TpT Store

Susanna Westby said...

Good luck with your blogger meet up! We're having one of our own here, but it's not nearly as big as yours sounds. Have fun! Blogger buddies are the best.
:-)
Susanna
Whimsy Workshop

Sara Soucy said...

Have fun at the meet-up! Can't wait to see pictures!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Jess said...

Ha I love how you think the 3D glasses make people look unattractive! It's so true and yet people take pictures with them all the time! It's awesome that you get to spend more time with your husband!

Rambling About Reading

Jess said...

Ha I love how you think the 3D glasses make people look unattractive! It's so true and yet people take pictures with them all the time! It's awesome that you get to spend more time with your husband!

Rambling About Reading

Jenny Banian said...

Looking so forward to reading some new ideas on your linky party tomorrow!! I love your star themed table signs!

Jenny
My Kinder Antics