Sunday, September 1, 2013

Classroom Photos... Finally!

You've been waiting, and now they are here! Now that my iPads are in my new classroom, my tables have arrived, and it's all organized, I've got some photos to share with you!

Yes, I'm just now all organized even though Friday was the end of our first week. :)

Here is the view as you walk in the front door:


Here is my classroom library:


Here is a bulletin board ready for our creative thinking and brainstorming strategy anchor charts:


Here are the book boxes:


This is where I will display some of the students' work inside the room:


This is the reading tent. It was made by my husband's grandmother. She added fabric to a premade mosquito net.


Here is a picture of one of the student tables ready for Tuesday:


This is where we store supplies and materials since there isn't room at the tables:


This is where I store materials for the week:


Here is my desk area:


Our technology rocks board with rules for using the iPads:

My teacher read aloud books:


This is where the students hang backpacks:


I think that covers most everything. The decorations are ones that I created to match my star theme. You can find them in my TPT store if you are interested.

Hope everyone has a restful long weekend!
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, your room is wonderful...very inviting and warm. Your students are very lucky! The reading tent will be a huge hit of course. Thanks for sharing!

Libby said...

Ohhh your room looks great!
☼Libby
First Grade Dual

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Love your color scheme! YOU ARE READY!!! Smiles!

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Love your color scheme! YOU ARE READY!!! Smiles!

Rachel said...

Your room is so cute! I love your color theme!
A Tall Drink of Water

Swersty said...

Love that reading tent--what a great idea to add fabric to it!
Swersty’s Swap Shop

Mrs. Thompson said...

Hey! I hope your year is going great so far.
Love your room! :) It is so cute! I'm sure the kids already love it. Thanks for sharing girl! :)

Mrs. Thompson
Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
My TpT Store