Monday, January 13, 2014

Spiral Math Games- Addition or Multiplication



One of the most popular posts on my blog has been this one about Spiral Multiplication. I taught my 3rd graders how to play last year, and I thought I could modify it and make it work for my 1st and 2nd graders this year as well. The best part is... all you need is the directions, a deck of cards without the Jacks, Kings, and Queens, and something to use as game pieces. Feel free to grab the direction cards I made for my kids by clicking here. I kept the multiplication version in the file that I used last year and also added an addition version. For the addition version, I'd suggest possibly using two 1-6 dice or one 7-12 die to make it more challenging.

Enjoy!


Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Lisa Jenifer said...

you are working on your blog great .i will appreciate you for this. because they all good. child always want to spent his lot of fun specially when they play games. then i think that is a good idea for 1st Grade to 6th Grade Math Practice Math Multiplication and 9th Game, with the games for all child student. .Math always solve with easy and toff method , so i regards to you for this wonderful . keep it up..