Thursday, June 26, 2014

Doceri... A Great App for Explaining Things

Of all the apps out there that can be used to create tutorials or explanations, I have found that Doceri is my favorite. There are a lot out there like Screen Chomp, Edmodo, Explain Everything, and more, but Doceri is my favorite free app because you can save creations to the camera roll. Since we did a lot of posting on Kidblog, this was especially important to us.

I created a few different Doceri Centers for math to let my students show me different skills. They are differentiated, so be sure to check that out if you download the centers below.

Here is an example of a video one of my students created:




Here are the free Doceri Centers. Enjoy!

Money Center
iPad Money Center.pdf

Place Value Center
iPad Number Center.pdf


Number Line Center
Doceri Number Line Center.pdf


Time Center
Doceri TIme Center.pdf

Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Sherry said...

How do you access without paying the docstop fees?
Thanks for trying to share!