Thursday, July 10, 2014

Getting Organized for the School Year



Part of the reason I've been so MIA lately is this little guy:



We welcomed him in April and I'm beginning to realize how difficult it is to be a teacher and a mother. I had no idea! 

I've been using nap time very strategically lately, and have decided to do everything I can now to be as organized as possible for the school year.

There are two main projects I've been working on. I wanted to tackle these teacher binders I've seen on Pinterest from Creating, Teaching, and Sharing with Joey. Here are her newest binders:


I came up with this for mine:








I'm hoping that this will help me to be very organized for the school year. I've always wanted to organize binders like this, but never think of it until the school year has started. And let's face it... once the year gets going, it's pretty hard to play catch up! Making giant stacks of papers that are "to be filed" is much easier!

I also wanted to get volunteer project bags and gifts together from Becca Foxwell.


You can check out her blog post here. The packet from TPT is SO worth it! She does a great job laying out organization for sending home projects to volunteer as well.

Surely this will help me to be more organized this year, right? I need to do all I can with a new baby at home! 

I hope you're enjoying your summer and doing what you can to be organized as well. It sure feels good!
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Congrats on the birth of your little angel! Smiles and stop by anytime!